USED PC'S AND STUFF in my livingroom

  • Carisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 5:05 PM
      Hi I am a ton of used updated high quality items, listed below. I am
      getting rid of it. I get a shipment in a couple times a month and its
      in again. If you want it all or some you can look its flee market
      prices.

      Hi, here is some of what i have.

      1 monitor
      hardrives, 3gig to 20gigs, 7 gigs (just range from 3 to 20) couple of
      each kind,
      30 motherboards 2 in box, NONE are old, all have USB and some have
      processors, no old memory boards all take pc100 or higher.
      Cases 9 full ones . including (compaqs, dell, hewlet packards and
      some generic. Hardrives memory and all (full cases) 1 have a DVD Rom,
      another cd rewritter etc
      keyboards, mice, Big Box of cards- modems, USB cards, sound Ntwk
      cards etc.
      12 high prices printers- all name brands
      1 mini copier
      Memory- old memory and new memory- 1 bag of new kind and 2 bags of
      old memory.
      power supplies, mixed ATX and generic , 2 in box still
      asstd, cd roms. zip drive, disk drives
      asstd software
      database programs with manueals etc.
      Processors- P2 and higher, also some chip processors, fans, heat sinks
      I also have misc. Items that is to many to list. If interested I am
      behind Regency mall. I was gonna sell on ebay, but shipping on this
      is to much $. Soooooooooooooooo Im selling it. Call or email back
      when u want to come by. I have a ton of people calling 1 man who was
      suppose to come last night never showed, so I am not saving anything
      or times, if u want to come u can no apts. Thanks.

      Carisa/ By Regency mall
      sand32@...
      725-2575
    • Kirk Giberson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23 5:10 AM
        You are very smart. How did you know that when I sign up for a club to play tennis that I want to buy computers you must have E.S.P . or something. I am reporting you to Yahoo.
        Good bye

        Carisa <carisasanders@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT