Hello Everyone!

  • Rebecca W
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hello to everyone in the group! My name is Rebecca and I have recently
      moved (back) to my home town of Jacksonville. I haven't played tennis in
      many years, but would like very much to get back into it. I thought this
      group might be a great starting point. If anyone out there would be
      interested in giving me some 'refresher' lessons, I would be happy to
      compensate you. Thanks for your time and I look forward to getting to know
      you all!

      Rebecca