Bausch & Lomb Championships

  • natebigdog_99
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 31, 2002
      Welcome Tennis Fans!<br> click for more
      TICKETS <br>For the latest tennis news & updates
      23rd consecutive year, the picturesque, oceanfront
      resort of Amelia Island Plantation will play host to one
      of the most popular stops on the Sanex WTA Tour for
      both players and fans - the Bausch & Lomb
      Championships.<br><br>From April 8 -14 some of the very best in professional
      women's tennis will take center stage competing for the
      Bausch & Lomb Championships title during nine full days
      of <br> <br>exciting singles and doubles action.
      Order your tickets today and join us for what promises
      to be an experience you'll never forget.<br><br>We
      hope to see you in April!<br> For ticket information
      call 800-486-8366
    • Kris
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18, 2005
        --- In westjaxtennisclub@yahoogroups.com, sirhcj wrote:
        > Just moved here from New Hampshire and looking to find some friends
        who like to play tennis. Anyone good enough to keep a rally
        going?<br><br>Chris

        I usually play at either eagle harbor or the hard courts on 220. I'm
        not that great but good enough to play. I'm usually there after work
        on weekdays. Shoot me an email if you want a game..