TENNIS TIP

  • natebigdog_99
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 14, 2001
      *****************************************************************<br>TENNIS
      problem often associated with beginning and even <br>some
      experienced tennis players is the lack of use of their legs
      for <br>generating force. For example, when we
      examine the service <br>motion of tennis players during
      the ball toss phase we often see a <br>common
      technique flaw � one in which the player will concurrently
      words, prior to <br>tossing the ball the player will
      drop their body down and then <br>reverse ��<br>Read
      full text here:
    • Kris
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18, 2005
        --- In westjaxtennisclub@yahoogroups.com, sirhcj wrote:
        > Just moved here from New Hampshire and looking to find some friends
        who like to play tennis. Anyone good enough to keep a rally
        going?<br><br>Chris

        I usually play at either eagle harbor or the hard courts on 220. I'm
        not that great but good enough to play. I'm usually there after work
        on weekdays. Shoot me an email if you want a game..