TRAINING TIP

  • natebigdog_99
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 4, 2001
      *****************************************************************<br>TRAINING
      or popular method of warming up is stretching.
      effective stretch, <br>the muscles must already be warmed
      up especially in the case of <br>static stretching,
      which is typically recommended. But, if you <br>already
      warm-up prior to doing stretches, why is it necessary to
      stretching before a strength or cardio <br>workout. Rarely
      asked is how much stretching is needed and what <br>is
      the purpose of the stretching. Keep in mind that
      stretching is <br>used to either 1) increase the range of
      motion in the joint, or 2) <br>regain the normal range
      of motion ��.<br>Read full text here:
    • Kris
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18 5:05 AM
        --- In westjaxtennisclub@yahoogroups.com, sirhcj wrote:
        > Just moved here from New Hampshire and looking to find some friends
        who like to play tennis. Anyone good enough to keep a rally
        going?<br><br>Chris

        I usually play at either eagle harbor or the hard courts on 220. I'm
        not that great but good enough to play. I'm usually there after work
        on weekdays. Shoot me an email if you want a game..