Looking for tennis in Orange Park

  • sirhcj
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 14, 2001
      Just moved here from New Hampshire and looking to find some friends who like to play tennis. Anyone good enough to keep a rally going?<br><br>Chris
    • Kris
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18, 2005
        --- In westjaxtennisclub@yahoogroups.com, sirhcj wrote:
        > Just moved here from New Hampshire and looking to find some friends
        who like to play tennis. Anyone good enough to keep a rally
        going?<br><br>Chris

        I usually play at either eagle harbor or the hard courts on 220. I'm
        not that great but good enough to play. I'm usually there after work
        on weekdays. Shoot me an email if you want a game..