residential tennis program

  • natebigdog_99
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 19, 2001
      New in 2001, the FCTF�s Residential Tennis
      Program is reaching out to residents of apartment
      complexes, single-family home neighborhoods, and
      condominiums to develop tennis programs in their communities.
      The FCTF and the USTA Florida Section are working
      together to structure a program that fits the needs of
      each community, to identify and train coaches, and to
      develop a USA Team Tennis program designed to be played
      at facilities with 2 or fewer courts. Providing the
      opportunity to get involved in the lifetime sport of tennis
      to the people on the First Coast who are not private
      club members is a very high priority for the FCTF. If
      you live in a community with a few tennis courts and
      want help getting a tennis program going, let us know!
    • Kris
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18, 2005
        --- In westjaxtennisclub@yahoogroups.com, sirhcj wrote:
        > Just moved here from New Hampshire and looking to find some friends
        who like to play tennis. Anyone good enough to keep a rally
        going?<br><br>Chris

        I usually play at either eagle harbor or the hard courts on 220. I'm
        not that great but good enough to play. I'm usually there after work
        on weekdays. Shoot me an email if you want a game..