martina hingis coming to jacksonville

  • westjaxtennisclub
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 18, 2001
      hello everyone the bauch and lomb championship is
      in april i encourage anyone who has not been to a
      live tennis match to go see the women play and the
      toury just got better with martina hingis slated to
      play this year yes thats right both anna and martina
      will be there this year along with every one eles
      sorry no word on the william sisters as of yet we
      (myself and marcia and spike) will be there the 10th and
      the 11th on tues the 10th we will be there for both
      sessions day and night and on the 11th we will be there
      for the day event i hoping to see martina play live
      tickets start at $20 per person and if you belong to usta
      only $16 per session of both day and night for $35 the
      phone number for info is: <br>1-800-486-8366
    • Kris
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18, 2005
        --- In westjaxtennisclub@yahoogroups.com, sirhcj wrote:
        > Just moved here from New Hampshire and looking to find some friends
        who like to play tennis. Anyone good enough to keep a rally
        going?<br><br>Chris

        I usually play at either eagle harbor or the hard courts on 220. I'm
        not that great but good enough to play. I'm usually there after work
        on weekdays. Shoot me an email if you want a game..