RE: [sigx] Estrella :(

  • Lynch, Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011

      SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sad …

      Anthony Lynch   |   Conferencing Service Coordinator

      650.944.5557(phone)   |   650.537.8344 (cell)

      Workplace  |   Make the most of our workplace.

      Got ideas? Send the Workplace team your suggestions & feedback.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011

        Damnit Egil!   I need you to take out at least 20 Atenveldters per battle!

        Sig
        On Feb 1, 2011, at 10:49 AM, Lynch, Anthony wrote:

        SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sad …

        Anthony Lynch   |   Conferencing Service Coordinator

        650.944.5557(phone)   |   650.537.8344 (cell)

        Workplace  |   Make the most of our workplace.

        Got ideas? Send the Workplace team your suggestions & feedback.

        <image001.png> <image002.png>

        --
        Ben Hitz
        Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium