Chiton update

  • Kamille Hitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2010
      Hello,

      Here's the plan everyone. I am trying to get 15 chitons made for GWW.... I have
      a list of 12 of you who are going, and I figure two extras +possible Jade will
      do it. I can commit to sewing 6 of them. I can also make up kits for others to
      sew 1-3 of them. A kit includes instructions on how to sew, pictures of the
      steps, and materials needed except thread. After GWW, if we would like to
      continue to make them to get to the target number of 30, I can continue to make
      up kits as there are people willing to sew.

      Here's what I was thinking of as a plan. Below is my list of those fighting, and
      those I will be giving kits to THIS SUNDAY AT WAR PRACTICE. It is up to you to
      find a way to sew them. If you cannot, let me know and I will try to help you
      find someone. If there is anyone who can take an extra kit, please also let me
      know. These are pretty simple sewing, Isolde and I made the construction as
      simple and as sturdy as possible.

      Baccus- kit
      Miles- kit
      Egil- kit
      Alfar- kit
      Loy- kit
      Lisette- kit
      Singinius- kit
      Bjarn- kit
      Uther- kit
      Bucket- me
      Collander- me
      Sigifrith- me
      Jade- me
      2 extras- me

      They are looking really good, by the way. The block printing is coming out
      awesome. Thank you so much Bjarn, Jess, Sin, and Sig for working on them with
      me last weekend! And thank you for sewing Tuesday Isolde!
      Best
      Kamiilah