War Practice this month

  • Benjamin Hitz
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2010
      Message sent to:
      Spartan mailing list
      Brian Glastonbury
      Leothulf
      Prince Mark

      We need to schedule a war practice before GWW. HH Mark has requested that we get together with the Raven company and others and have a Principality War practice.

      On the 18th, Guy (of Castle Kirk) is having a little thing:
      > I am holding a Pre-GWW practice,Bar B Q and sleep over with a 3 hr. wall raising on Sunday morn. at Castle Kirk starting on Sat, Sept 18th at 2 PM
      > The Guy wants some,and needs some, so COME AND GET SOME!
      > Bring some studs. Fighters only. It's a Man Show Baby!
      > Cheers,Guy

      I am not sure if I am going (it's about a 4 hour drive from SF, between Fresno and Bakersfield, I think), but I think we should schedule off this date. There is also a Pas up in Thistletorr on the 18th.
      That leaves:

      Sat. 9/11
      Sun. 9/12
      Sat. 9/25 - Kingdom Equestrian (in Lodi) & Mists Bardic (Danegeld Tor? That's what the Mists website says!)
      Sun. 9/26

      I think I am personally free all those days ATM, but I am sure my schedule will fill up quick. Sunday is better for me than Sat.

      Sigifrith

      --
      Ben Hitz
      Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2010
        The 18th works for me anywhere we decide to do it.

        I haven't a clue why they'd hold Mists Bardic in Cynagua...who the hell knows these days....

        --- In western_spartans@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Hitz <hitz@...> wrote:

        > Message sent to:
        > Spartan mailing list
        > Brian Glastonbury
        > Leothulf
        > Prince Mark
        >
        > We need to schedule a war practice before GWW. HH Mark has requested that we get together with the Raven company and others and have a Principality War practice.
        >
        > On the 18th, Guy (of Castle Kirk) is having a little thing:
        > > I am holding a Pre-GWW practice,Bar B Q and sleep over with a 3 hr. wall raising on Sunday morn. at Castle Kirk starting on Sat, Sept 18th at 2 PM
        > > The Guy wants some,and needs some, so COME AND GET SOME!
        > > Bring some studs. Fighters only. It's a Man Show Baby!
        > > Cheers,Guy
        >

        > I am not sure if I am going (it's about a 4 hour drive from SF, between Fresno and Bakersfield, I think), but I think we should schedule off this date. There is also a Pas up in Thistletorr on the 18th.
        > That leaves:
        >
        > Sat. 9/11
        > Sun. 9/12
        > Sat. 9/25 - Kingdom Equestrian (in Lodi) & Mists Bardic (Danegeld Tor? That's what the Mists website says!)
        > Sun. 9/26
        >
        > I think I am personally free all those days ATM, but I am sure my schedule will fill up quick. Sunday is better for me than Sat.
        >
        > Sigifrith
        >
        > --
        > Ben Hitz
        > Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
        > Stanford University ** hitz@...

      • Nathan DuCray
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2010
          All,

          Thank you for posting Sir Sigifrith, I have been scrambling around like a chicken with my head cut off lately. I was looking at the calendar and trying to figure out what dates made the most sense, to no avail.

          I can do 9/12, 9/18, or 9/26. My preference would be for the 12th, the sooner the better.

          I'm also up for a drive down to Castle Kirk if others are feeling froggy. Who's with me?!?

          Regards,
          Singinius

          We need to schedule a war practice before GWW. HH Mark has requested that we get together with the Raven company and others and have a Principality War practice.

          On the 18th, Guy (of Castle Kirk) is having a little thing:

          > I am holding a Pre-GWW practice,Bar B Q and sleep over with a 3 hr. wall raising on Sunday morn. at Castle Kirk starting on Sat, Sept 18th at 2 PM
          > The Guy wants some,and needs some, so COME AND GET SOME!
          > Bring some studs. Fighters only. It's a Man Show Baby!
          > Cheers,Guy

          I am not sure if I am going (it's about a 4 hour drive from SF, between Fresno and Bakersfield, I think), but I think we should schedule off this date. There is also a Pas up in Thistletorr on the 18th.
          That leaves:

          Sat. 9/11
          Sun. 9/12
          Sat. 9/25 - Kingdom Equestrian (in Lodi) & Mists Bardic (Danegeld Tor? That's what the Mists website says!)
          Sun. 9/26

          I think I am personally free all those days ATM, but I am sure my schedule will fill up quick. Sunday is better for me than Sat.

          Sigifrith

          --
          Ben Hitz
          Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
          Stanford University ** hitz@...

        • Ben Hitz
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2010
            The 12th is a work party at Brion & Ysabella's... I think we should
            not conflict with that. For multiple reasons.

            Sig

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2010
              I'll be there, whatever we decide.

              Sin

              --
              Ben Hitz
              Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO
              Consortium
              Stanford University ** hitz@...

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  western_spartans-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  western_spartans-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Mr. Miles
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 4, 2010
                i got gas $$ sinman! ill go with ya!

                --- In western_spartans@yahoogroups.com, Nathan DuCray <singinius@...> wrote:

                > All,
                >
                > Thank you for posting Sir Sigifrith, I have been scrambling around like a
                > chicken with my head cut off lately. I was looking at the calendar and trying to
                > figure out what dates made the most sense, to no avail.
                >
                > I can do 9/12, 9/18, or 9/26. My preference would be for the 12th, the sooner
                > the better.
                >
                > I'm also up for a drive down to Castle Kirk if others are feeling froggy. Who's
                > with me?!?
                >
                > Regards,
                > Singinius
                >

                > ________________________________
                > From: Benjamin Hitz <hitz@...>

              • owen matthew aurelio
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 4, 2010
                  Sin, what is castle kirk?

                  > Thank you for posting Sir Sigifrith, I have been scrambling around like a
                  > chicken with my head cut off lately. I was looking at the calendar and trying to
                  > figure out what dates made the most sense, to no avail.
                  >
                  > I can do 9/12, 9/18, or 9/26. My preference would be for the 12th, the sooner
                  > the better.
                  >
                  > I'm also up for a drive down to Castle Kirk if others are feeling froggy. Who's
                  > with me?!?
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  > Singinius

                  > From: Benjamin Hitz <hitz@...>

                • Mr. Miles
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 4, 2010
                    Duke Guy of Castle Kirk, is a stonemason, and a badass mofo, he built an apparantly awsome castle in nordwache thats still in progress.