M/C War Roll call!

  • Nathan
    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2009
      Spartans,

      Can I get a count on who will be fighting at M/C war? If you are camping please let me know as well.

      Regards,
      Singinius
    • Monica Gaudio
      Message 2 of 9 , May 4, 2009
        Alas, I will be on the rapier field the entire time as I have to
        marshal. Kill one for me, please? :)

        Illadore

        On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Nathan <singinius@...> wrote:

        > Spartans,
        >
        > Can I get a count on who will be fighting at M/C war? If you are camping
        > please let me know as well.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Singinius

      • Chad Lynch
        Message 3 of 9 , May 4, 2009
          The Loy will be there

          --
          Chad
        • Matt Marovich
          Message 4 of 9 , May 4, 2009
            I will be there.

            Hrafnir

            On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Chad Lynch <chad.lynch@...> wrote:

            The Loy will be there

            On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Nathan <singinius@...> wrote:

            Spartans,

            Can I get a count on who will be fighting at M/C war? If you are camping please let me know as well.

            Regards,
            Singinius

            --
            Chad

          • Gary Catalano
            Message 5 of 9 , May 4, 2009
              I'll be there!

            • hitz@genome.stanford.edu
              Message 6 of 9 , May 4, 2009
                Kill a fencing marshall for you??

                Ill be there, not camping

                From: Monica Gaudio
                Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:02:20 -0700
                To: <western_spartans@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject: Re: [western_spartans] M/C War Roll call!

                On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Nathan <singinius@yahoo. com> wrote:

                > Spartans,
                >
                > Can I get a count on who will be fighting at M/C war? If you are camping
                > please let me know as well.
                >
                > Regards,
                > Singinius

              • omaha7227
                Message 7 of 9 , May 5, 2009
                  - Ill be there, but a 90% chance I am not camping, though. I will be around for awhile after... eigill

                • wallsx4@sbcglobal.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 5, 2009
                    I will be there Sat morning, Not camping
                    Kern

                    --- In western_spartans@yahoogroups.com, "omaha7227" <omaha7227@...> wrote:

                    > - Ill be there, but a 90% chance I am not camping, though. I will be around for awhile after... eigill
                    >

                    > -- In western_spartans@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan" <singinius@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Spartans,
                    > >
                    > > Can I get a count on who will be fighting at M/C war? If you are camping please let me know as well.
                    > >
                    > > Regards,
                    > > Singinius

                  • Jade
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 5, 2009
                      Currently planning to day trip for the fighting only.

                      If the meeting is early enough after the fighting, then I will stay.

                      Definitely not camping.

                      Jade