Monthly War Practice, 5/4/2010, 8:00 pm

  • western_spartans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 7:55 PM
      Reminder from: western_spartans Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly War Practice

      Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010
      Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Location: Fremont Tennis Center

    • Benjamin Hitz
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 9:41 AM
        This will be at the Twin Creeks Sports Complex in Sunnyvale "New Tuesday" practice site.
        I don't really have any interest in organizing a war practice, but I will bring my war stuff the first tuesday of every month and see if something breaks out.

        I have updated the yahoo calendar with the new location and address

        (969 Carribbean Dr.,  Sunnyvale CA)

        Sig

        Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010
        Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        Location: Fremont Tennis Center

        Ben Hitz
        Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
        Stanford University ** hitz@...

      • Mr. Miles
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3 4:26 PM
          I will bring my war kit to fight in, and either do pickups or war practice or both.
          -Miles

          --- In western_spartans@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Hitz <hitz@...> wrote:

          > This will be at the Twin Creeks Sports Complex in Sunnyvale "New Tuesday" practice site.
          > I don't really have any interest in organizing a war practice, but I will bring my war stuff the first tuesday of every month and see if something breaks out.
          >
          > I have updated the yahoo calendar with the new location and address
          >
          > (969 Carribbean Dr., Sunnyvale CA)
          >
          > Sig
          >

          > On May 2, 2010, at 7:55 PM, western_spartans@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          >

          > > Reminder from: western_spartans Yahoo! Group
          > >
          > > Title: Monthly War Practice
          > >
          > > Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010
          > > Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
          > > Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
          > > Location: Fremont Tennis Center
          > >
          > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          > > Edit reminder options
          > > Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
          > >

          > --
          > Ben Hitz
          > Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
          > Stanford University ** hitz@...

        • Nathan DuCray
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3 4:52 PM
            What time do folks normally start practicing in Sunnyvale?

            I will bring my war kit to fight in, and either do pickups or war practice or both.
            -Miles

            --- In western_spartans@ yahoogroups. com, Benjamin Hitz <hitz@...> wrote:

            > This will be at the Twin Creeks Sports Complex in Sunnyvale "New Tuesday" practice site.
            > I don't really have any interest in organizing a war practice, but I will bring my war stuff the first tuesday of every month and see if something breaks out.
            >
            > I have updated the yahoo calendar with the new location and address
            >
            > (969 Carribbean Dr., Sunnyvale CA)
            >
            > Sig
            >

            > On May 2, 2010, at 7:55 PM, western_spartans@ yahoogroups. com wrote:
            >

            > > Reminder from: western_spartans Yahoo! Group
            > >
            > > Title: Monthly War Practice
            > >
            > > Date: Tuesday May 4, 2010
            > > Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
            > > Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
            > > Location: Fremont Tennis Center
            > >
            > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
            > > Edit reminder options
            > > Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
            > >

            > --
            > Ben Hitz
            > Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
            > Stanford University ** hitz@...

          • owen matthew aurelio
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3 5:07 PM
              can you bring my spear please, Miles? I am going to try to be there.