Dayshade

  • Chad Lynch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2012
      Just a heads up there, We have no plans for setting up the Mist royal. If people want a dayshade for the household or war unit plus a place to camp, you may want to coordinate that with people who have the dayshades. Her Highness and I will staying at a hotel since she is not 100% still. In any case, I look forward to seeing all of you at the war.

      Thanks

      --
      Loy