Re: [western_spartans] Re: Stand down?

  • Jason Payne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2012
      Yes, I have to agree.  I know I have not been at all active, but it seems like stepping back and re-prioritizing is the right thing to do.

      Jason
      408 338 7771

      On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Mr. Miles <medicalmiles@...> wrote:

      i see nothing wrong with this, i think it's kinda been heading that way for awhile. I kinda like the idea of household unit anyways. then i can focus my short attention span. kudos for having the balls to say it siggy!
      -Miles