Re: [western_spartans] Stand down?

  • Benjamin Hitz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17 12:13 PM

      On Jun 17, 2012, at 11:16 AM, owen matthew aurelio wrote:

      Sorry for whatever impact I generated in taking the Queen's guard this time around.

      I should clarify - this is not the point.  Squires and men-at-arms get put on guards or lances.  Sometimes Guards form their own units, which I find annoying because it breaks up a BUNCH of units, but hey, they are the boss(es).    You guardsmen all did the right thing by accepting - really if a protest could be file (it can't, really) us Knights can politely decline when asked.

      Sig

      --
      Ben Hitz
      Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium

    • Jason Payne
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17 3:22 PM
        Yes, I have to agree.  I know I have not been at all active, but it seems like stepping back and re-prioritizing is the right thing to do.

        Jason
        408 338 7771

        On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Mr. Miles <medicalmiles@...> wrote:

        i see nothing wrong with this, i think it's kinda been heading that way for awhile. I kinda like the idea of household unit anyways. then i can focus my short attention span. kudos for having the balls to say it siggy!
        -Miles