Who is going sat. to Duchess' War/Practice?

  • Benjamin Hitz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2012
      Me.
      Miles says Firewalker is giving him a ride.
      Bjarni.

      I know a bunch of the rest of you mugs are going to BON practice or are on IR.

      Sig
      --
      Ben Hitz
      Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2012
        I will be going,
        Hey Sig do you want to car pool?

        Matt W

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2012

          Yeah, I can take you... You are on the way, pretty much.

          Sig

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 7, 2012
            So, that's it?
            Me, Bjarn, Miles, Firewalker, Gregor and Villi.

            Your Highness, what about you and your crew?

            What about West An Tir? I know Miles is going. I think I will go, but I might be in LA; depends on the timing.

            Sig

            --
            Ben Hitz
            Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
            Stanford University ** hitz@...
          • Mr. Miles
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 7, 2012
              im only about 75% west antir
              -Miles

              --- In western_spartans@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Hitz <hitz@...> wrote:

              > So, that's it?
              > Me, Bjarn, Miles, Firewalker, Gregor and Villi.
              >
              > Your Highness, what about you and your crew?
              >
              > What about West An Tir? I know Miles is going. I think I will go, but I might be in LA; depends on the timing.
              >
              > Sig
              >

              > On Jun 6, 2012, at 4:23 PM, Gregor Eilburg wrote:
              >
              > > I'm going to Duchess' war this weekend, and BART tomorrow.
              > >
              > > - Gregor
              > >
              > >> Me.
              > >> Miles says Firewalker is giving him a ride.
              > >> Bjarni.
              > >>
              > >> I know a bunch of the rest of you mugs are going to BON practice or are on
              > >> IR.
              > >>
              > >> Sig
              > >> --
              > >> Ben Hitz
              > >> Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO
              > >> Consortium
              > >> Stanford University ** hitz@...
              > >>

              > --
              > Ben Hitz
              > Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
              > Stanford University ** hitz@...

            • Chad Lynch
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 7, 2012
                We will be attending duchess war. Mike is 50/50, not sure about Xenos/Corey.

                We should be going to west/antir provided We have the funds which is likely. I believe Mike will be going to but I am not sure about Xenos.

                -Loy

                Sent from my iPhone

                --
                Ben Hitz
                Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
                Stanford University ** hitz@...

              • owen matthew aurelio
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 8, 2012
                  BotN practice for me. Sorry guys. Egil