Re: [western_spartans] Upcoming events

  • Matthew Willman
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2012
      Me and ash should be there Saturday.

      Vili

      On May 7, 2012, at 8:43 AM, "dwdenham" <baedric@...> wrote:

      Greetings Spartans,

      I apologize for the not communicating more with you all. AS most of you know things have been a little crazy for me lately. The good news is that as of Beltane most of that is behind me.

      So lets get down to business.

      We have Mist/Cynagua this weekend. I would like a roll call of who is going to be there. Remember this is one of the wars in the charter. I would like to see as many of you as possible. We will be the base of the Mist army as Raven Company will be fighting with Cynagua. Also bring any extra people you can get. I would also like to see as many of you as possible bring your full compliment of weapons, scutum, sword, and a two handed weapon. I have recently purchased gauntlets I will have them with me as well a my bastard sword.

      Duchess's ware is June 9th. This will be our next practice. Please make this a priority. This event will be all day resurrection battles. We will be taking breaks every hour or so to reset the field and give fighters a chance to hydrate and get some food. Last year this worked out well as fighting continued well into the afternoon. Again bring your full compliment of weapons and friends.

      That's all for now.

      Bjarni
      Commander

      =
    • Michael Neel
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2012
        Commander,

        I am unable to make it to duchess war. I am out of armor for some time anyways but wanted to let you know.

        Di vos incolumes custodiant.
        Titus AT

        AKA
        Michael Neel

        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2012
          Titus,

          No problem. Let me know when you're able to fight again until then I have you on the injured reserve list. Don't worry about your status or anything like that just get healthy.

          Bjarni

          --- In western_spartans@yahoogroups.com, Michael Neel <titus.antonius@...> wrote:

          > Commander,
          >
          > I am unable to make it to duchess war. I am out of armor for some time
          > anyways but wanted to let you know.
          >

          > Di vos incolumes custodiant.
          > Titus AT
          >
          > AKA
          > Michael Neel
          >

          > On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Matthew Willman
          > <matthew_willman@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Me and ash should be there Saturday.
          > >

          > > Vili
          > >

          > > On May 7, 2012, at 8:43 AM, "dwdenham" <baedric@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Greetings Spartans,
          > >
          > > I apologize for the not communicating more with you all. AS most of you
          > > know things have been a little crazy for me lately. The good news is that
          > > as of Beltane most of that is behind me.
          > >
          > > So lets get down to business.
          > >
          > > We have Mist/Cynagua this weekend. I would like a roll call of who is
          > > going to be there. Remember this is one of the wars in the charter. I would
          > > like to see as many of you as possible. We will be the base of the Mist
          > > army as Raven Company will be fighting with Cynagua. Also bring any extra
          > > people you can get. I would also like to see as many of you as possible
          > > bring your full compliment of weapons, scutum, sword, and a two handed
          > > weapon. I have recently purchased gauntlets I will have them with me as
          > > well a my bastard sword.
          > >
          > > Duchess's ware is June 9th. This will be our next practice. Please make
          > > this a priority. This event will be all day resurrection battles. We will
          > > be taking breaks every hour or so to reset the field and give fighters a
          > > chance to hydrate and get some food. Last year this worked out well as
          > > fighting continued well into the afternoon. Again bring your full
          > > compliment of weapons and friends.
          > >
          > > That's all for now.
          > >
          > > Bjarni
          > > Commander