Mists Coronet?

  • joel schonbrunn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      Just wondering if any of the Spartans, in particular, Kern, are intending to be at the Mists Spring Coronet this weekend...

      The reason I ask, is that I will possibly be in possession of the Spartan Day shade through an odd set of events.  Since the House Sigurgata shade is currently damaged and unusuable, it would be unavailable.  Hence, the Spartan dayshade could be the best of the options available.

      I am happy to bring it, or whatever pieces I am likely to end up with this weekend, but my strong request is that I am able to hand it off 100% to the rightful owner on Sunday.

      In the event of a needed plan B, I can bring the Westermark square shade instead.  It is 16x16.

      Let me know, and I will plan accordingly.

      I will be bringing whatever I can dig up from the various trailers this week that were at Estrella, to the Coronet with the intent to find them all their rightful and permanent homes again.

      To that end, I will have items for:

      Miles
      Isolde
      Aesa
      myself

      Let me know if you have any additional info worth sharing...!

      Cheers,
      Baron Joel the Brewer

    • wallsx4
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
        I will not be at the event this weekend. I will be at practice next Tuesday if you would like to hand off then.

        Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless