12th Night Schedule?

  • Benjamin Hitz
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012
      Is there a schedule up for 12th Night anywhere? (lmgtfy.com) Do we have a time set for a Spartan Meeting? I have a Kingdom Marshall's meeting (so does Chad I guess) but I don't remember when it is.

      Sig
      --
      Ben Hitz
      Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012
        There is a schedule on the west Wiki.  http://inthewest.org/wiki/2012_Twelfth_Night_Coronation#Schedule_of_Events

        Earl Marshal's meeting is at 7pm on Saturday.

        Di vos incolumes custodiant.
        Titus AT

        AKA
        Michael Neel

        On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Benjamin Hitz <hitz@...> wrote:

        Is there a schedule up for 12th Night anywhere? (lmgtfy.com) Do we have a time set for a Spartan Meeting? I have a Kingdom Marshall's meeting (so does Chad I guess) but I don't remember when it is.

        Sig
        --
        Ben Hitz
        Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium
        Stanford University ** hitz@...

      • Lady Lisette
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012

          A time has not been set for the Spartan meeting. Is afternoon or evening preferred? Singinius and my room can be used for the meeting.

          Lisette

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          From: Benjamin Hitz ;
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012

            Hmmm.... as usual very tight schedule.  I am not around Friday or Sunday (no one wants a hangover meeting anyway).  Sat. Morning is probably not doable.
            Options are basically:  Between courts (lunch) - although there is fighting then, so that's not great.   After 2nd Court but before 7 pm Marshall's meeting  (i.e, Dinner time).  That could be extremely tight, maybe <1 hr.   Sigurgata was planning to go off-site for dinner (unless you are a fan of $18 pasta plates).

            After the Marshall's meeting I suppose is a possiblility.... Sunday brunch isn't looking that bad after all, although I was not planning to stay over.

            Sig

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012

              We will not be there on Friday either. And between hangovers, people not staying the night, and people who just want to get up and leave...I don't know if Sunday will work either.

              Although it *is* around dinner time, I think after 2nd Court and before the Marshall's meeting may work best. I don't imagine the Spartan meeting will be too long. What about 5:00/5:30?

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012

                I'm going to post on Facebook to see if we can get more input/responses...

                Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012
                    Inbetween second court and the marshals meeting is fine with me. Sunday brunch works as well.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012

                      So...it looks like the meeting will be directly after morning court, whatever time that may be. It's planned to be in my and Sin's room.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012
                        I think you mean after second (afternoon court)?  Or between courts?

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 5, 2012

                          I'm thinking morning. I imagine the meeting will end up happening in the afternoon as opposed to evening.