WAR practice - Sunday Sept 25 11am

  • Nathan DuCray
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2011
      Spartans,

      We pushed war practice date back from the 11th to Sunday the 25th. I know this is a busy time of the year, but its our last opportunity to practice before GWW. However I do recognize that it is also the week before crown and therefore we have decided to focus more on team drills and cardio work to help ensure you are in your best shape for both Crown and GWW. We are still finalizing the details but its going to be hosted at Robert and Yseult's home in Sunol. I expect start time will be around 11am but I will put out more info over the next couple days.

      I should have room for 1-3 fighters to ride with me.

      Raven's will be there and I will be putting out a facebook invite to the rest of the kingdom.

      Regards,
      Nathan
    • Nathan DuCray
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2011
        Man, I have been working too much, that should have ended with something more like;

        BOOOOOOOOOOOYAKAKA SMAAASH!!

        Singinius

        ;)

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2011
          Awsome! i dont see this being a problem! sunol is very close for me!
          boooyaaakah!
          -Miles