West/An Tir War 2011

  • Lady Lisette
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hello Spartans!!

      West/An Tir War is almost upon us!! If you are planning to camp with the Western Spartans, please let me know as soon as possible. I am our Land Master and the single point of contact for the Western Spartans, so please do not attempt to contact the land allocation people directly. This is their request. When you respond, please provide the following information:

      SCA Name
      Mundane Name
      Email Address
      Tent Size
      What day you plan to arrive

      I have also sent this email to the Western Spartan's new Facebook email address. It's supposed to send the message to all members. So if you get this message twice, my apologies. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!!

      In Service,
      Lisette

      A life lived in fear is a life half-lived.

    • Baroness Lisette
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
        **EVERYONE** Please indicate whether your tent is period or mundane!!! Thank you!!

        --- In western_spartans@yahoogroups.com, Lady Lisette <lisette_la_serena@...> wrote:

        > Hello Spartans!!
        >
        > West/An Tir War is almost upon us!! If you are planning to camp with the Western
        > Spartans, please let me know as soon as possible. I am our Land Master and the
        > single point of contact for the Western Spartans, so please do not attempt to
        > contact the land allocation people directly. This is their request. When you
        > respond, please provide the following information:
        >
        > SCA Name
        > Mundane Name
        > Email Address
        > Tent Size
        > What day you plan to arrive
        >
        > I have also sent this email to the Western Spartan's new Facebook email address.
        > It's supposed to send the message to all members. So if you get this message
        > twice, my apologies. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!!
        >
        > In Service,
        > Lisette
        >
        > A life lived in fear is a life half-lived.

      • Jason Payne
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
          I'm planning to go.
          I have a period wedge tent.  12 x 16