Last year on July 13 I posted this short video https://youtu.be/nsvD6XWM8AA of how the Oregon State Department of Transportationstelliomatson
Seen at a patch of herbicide injured speciosa milkweed growing along Highway 22 about 10 miles west of Salem, Oregon https://youtu.be/ooisEgqMnAAstelliomatson
Another monarch reported today south of Courtenay, British Columbia at Qualicum Beach. Don DavisToronto, Ontario, Canada From: "Donald Davisdonald_davis
The Western Monarch Discussion Board is hosted by California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (Cal Poly SLO). It provides a venue for members to stay informed on the western monarch butterfly and its conservation and education issues. It is a resource for information-sharing, networking, question-asking and question-answering. A place where professional biologists can connect with each other, citizen scientists can trade stories and tips, and people seeking information can feel safe to ask any question they have.
Guidelines for Participation
* Keep your e-mail on topic: monarch conservation, education, or ecology.
* If you have a personal reply for someone that does not further the discussion, please reply to that person alone and not the whole list.
* If you are presenting information that leads you to conclusions, please back up your facts. Provide evidence or citations for your statements, or a disclaimer if you are not 100% sure. We should all be able to ask each other "how do you know this fact?" The last thing we want is misinformation being circulated or perpetuated.
* Have fun!
- Feb 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.