Calif. Statewide Candidates

  • fredtyg
    Message 1 of 127 , Sep 6, 2001
      From Ted Brown, Candidate
      including two races with primaries.The candidates
      are:<br>For Governor:<br>Art Olivier (realtor & former
      Bellflower Mayor) vs. Gary Copeland (Orange County
      activist and wife of 1998 gubernatorial candidate Steve
      Kubby) vs. Pat Wright (former state chair and ferret
      Lightfoot (1998 candidate, and former state
      (3 term city treasurer, City of West
      defense attorney; chair, Mendocino Co. LP)<br><br>For
      Insurance Commissioner:<br>Dale Ogden (1998 candidate,
      insurance consultant & actuary)
    • fredtyg
      Message 127 of 127 , Mar 28, 2002
        --- > How then did he get on the ballot as the Libertarian VP
        candidate in
        > Ca?

        I don't know. Could be that registration as an LP voter isn't
        required for Presidential Candidates. Nader wasn't a registered
        Green, either.