Re: Mainstream Caucus

  • breaker581
    Message 1 of 127 , May 1 1:17 PM
      Thanks for the info Fred. I just joined today, and threw up their URL on my profile page. <br><br>John
    • fredtyg
      Message 127 of 127 , Mar 28, 2002
        --- > How then did he get on the ballot as the Libertarian VP
        candidate in
        > Ca?

        I don't know. Could be that registration as an LP voter isn't
        required for Presidential Candidates. Nader wasn't a registered
        Green, either.