Re: Political Quiz

  • jackpoint_94401
    Message 1 of 127 , Jul 1, 2001
      Fred, I took the test, and I'm really confused by
      the results. Why are there ten rankings when we
      answered twenty questions? And how come my number-one
      ranking lists me as "left-libertarian", when I am one of
      the most statist-friendly libertarians I know of,
      despise anarchists, and think that most of the "heroes"
      listed on the site for the "left-lib" link are among the
      most insane and dangerous people who ever
      lived?<br><br>I am just totally confused. I'm actually even a
      little demoralized that I could be linked to anarchists
      of any stripe, even so-called anarcho-capitalists. I
      don't want to say that the test is bullshit, because I
      thought the questions were pretty straightforward
      questions on important issues, and, as I said, I don't
      understand the ranking methodology. <br><br>Am I politically
      schizoid?
    • fredtyg
      Message 127 of 127 , Mar 28, 2002
        --- > How then did he get on the ballot as the Libertarian VP
        candidate in
        > Ca?

        I don't know. Could be that registration as an LP voter isn't
        required for Presidential Candidates. Nader wasn't a registered
        Green, either.