LP TV

  • fredtyg
    Message 1 of 127 , Jun 12, 2001
      This is pretty slick. This guy's put together a
      neat little TV show about the LP and libertarians.
      You'll need an updated version of Realplayer to see
      clips of it online. The web page said it's best to have
      cable or DSL but it worked pretty good for me with my
      56k connection. I'll have to see about getting a tape
      of it and see if we can get KEET or ACAT to air it -
      Fred<br>*******************<br>Public access if free TV and we should be using it. I
      have produced a show<br>that is 100% LP. propaganda.
      It looks and sounds almost like a real TV
      show.<br>If you put it on primetime we can reach thousands of
      people who are flipping<br>channels. Most of your
      activists can only talk to a few people a week, some<br>of
      your activists may even be turning people away from
      the LP. My show<br>features us at our best and will
      turn people on to the LP.
      available at cost. Just call<br>your cable company and ask
      for public access and tell them you want
      to<br>"bycicle" in a show, they will give you the details. Then
      e-mail me at<br>liberty64@... or call me at
      323-469-5372.
    • fredtyg
      Message 127 of 127 , Mar 28, 2002
        --- > How then did he get on the ballot as the Libertarian VP
        candidate in
        > Ca?

        I don't know. Could be that registration as an LP voter isn't
        required for Presidential Candidates. Nader wasn't a registered
        Green, either.