Romney on '47 percent': I was 'completely wrong'

  • Martin Dimitry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      "...Well, clearly in a campaign, with hundreds if not thousands of speeches and question-and-answer sessions, now and then you're going to say something that doesn't come out right," Romney said. "In this case, I said something that's just completely wrong."
      He added: "And I absolutely believe, however, that my life has shown that I care about 100 percent and that's been demonstrated throughout my life. And this whole campaign is about the 100 percent."..."
      Marty
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Forum_/