LP of CA Gets SacBee Mention

  • Fred Mangels
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
      Don't know if it will show up in their hard copy tomorrow, but the
      Sacramento Bee mentioned the LP of California moving their HQ to Sacramento
      in one of their e-mail briefs. You can leave comments as I and others have:

      http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2012/08/libertarians-move-in-as-as-ca-gop-scales-back-sacramento-office.html

      Fred from Humboldt

    • Bruce Cohen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
        I and others have advocated this move for decades.

        Funny how suddenly an idea the 'radicals' hated when
        it was suggested by others, but now they love it.

        How long until they have to close it?

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
          I'm not all that excited about the move. I thought it was more interesting
          that the SacBee mentioned it.

          How long until they have to close it? I'm surprised they were able to open
          it.

          Fred from Humboldt