Re: [West Coast Libertarians] LP CA's New Web Site

  • amrcheck
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2011
      A guess is that "they" are trying, more or less gently, to get all the party sites to be resident on the server at ca.lp.org. That's where, for sites that have not switched over (or have some other sort of pull, allowing them to stay on their current servers), the stub of the bucolic country scene titled, e.g., "Glenn County Libertarian Party | Just another Libertarian Party of California site" gets displayed.

      There might actually be some justice in this, in that any county party not noticing this problem and agitating to get it fixed, apparently doesn't need or want the link from the state, and is probably deserving of being labeled "just another...), etc.

      Regards,
      Allen