Letter of complaint sent to SOS

  • Allen Rice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
      I've gone ahead and sent a complaint to the Secretary of State, et al, about the
      arcane rounding process used in the Statement of Vote.

      A copy can be found at

      http://www.wgla.org/Politics/2011/BiasedReporting.pdf

      Regards,
      Allen Rice

    • Harland Harrison
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        Have you sent copies to media?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
          Yes. See the cc list at bottom. But feel free to spread at will.

          Allen