Re: [West Coast Libertarians] Michael Badnarik's visit to Mckinleyville

  • Liz Lux
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 9:41 AM
      Yes, Hi Fred, and hello to all. I moved to McKinleyville in
      November. Have been very busy setting up my life here, and haven't
      been all that politically active as of late - but always enjoy the
      emails from any and all freedom-loving folks. Fred, yes, we emailed
      sometime ago, regarding my moving here and regarding my website, www.formercitizen.com
      - which I have yet to update since I moved. Anywhoo...

      Michael Badnarik is a friend of mine. We discussed him coming to
      Mckinleyville a couple of months ago. He already has an engagement in
      SoCal this summer, and he said that if I can gather at least 20 folks
      to participate, he'd come to Mckinleyville to teach his class.

      I will be seeing him Memorial Day weekend when I perform stand-up
      comedy at the Libertarian National Convention in St. Louis. You
      should all come to that, too. Imagine 2500+ Libertarians in one
      room. Interesting, to say the least. Lots of discussion and lots of
      excitement. I'll get a handle on the specific plans re: Badnarik's
      constitution class at that time. No hoax, here. You'd be paying
      him directly on his website. I'd just need to know of your intended
      attendance (try saying that 3 times in a row), so that I can make you
      one of the 20. I hope to have more. I am sure I will.

      All for now.

      For Liberty,
      Liz Lux

    • fredtyg@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 10:16 AM
        My mistake. I remember you now. I just didn't make the connection.

        Fred

        http://humboldtlib.blogspot.com

        Yes, Hi Fred, and hello to all. I moved to McKinleyville in

        November. Have been very busy setting up my life here, and haven't

        been all that politically active as of late - but always enjoy the

        emails from any and all freedom-loving folks. Fred, yes, we emailed

        sometime ago, regarding my moving here and regarding my website, www.formercitizen. com

        - which I have yet to update since I moved. Anywhoo...

        Michael Badnarik is a friend of mine. We discussed him coming to

        Mckinleyville a couple of months ago. He already has an engagement in

        SoCal this summer, and he said that if I can gather at least 20 folks

        to participate, he'd come to Mckinleyville to teach his class.

        I will be seeing him Memorial Day weekend when I perform stand-up

        comedy at the Libertarian National Convention in St. Louis. You

        should all come to that, too. Imagine 2500+ Libertarians in one

        room. Interesting, to say the least. Lots of discussion and lots of

        excitement. I'll get a handle on the specific plans re: Badnarik's

        constitution class at that time. No hoax, here. You'd be paying

        him directly on his website. I'd just need to know of your intended

        attendance (try saying that 3 times in a row), so that I can make you

        one of the 20. I hope to have more. I am sure I will.

        All for now.

        For Liberty,

        Liz Lux

        On Apr 30, 2010, at 7:04 PM, fredtyg wrote:

        > We'll give her some time. This is the first I've heard of this and I

        > live 15 miles south of McKinleyville. I e-mailed her personally but

        > received no response, as of yet.

        > Wondering if this might be some hoax, but I can't imagine why

        > someone would go to the trouble of posting an event that's scheduled

        > for Mckinleyville- a place that no one knows about?

        > Fred from Humboldt

        > --- In westcoastlibertaria ns@yahoogroups. com, Jean Colegrove

        > <jeancolegrove@ ...> wrote:

        > > Hi Liz,

        > > Can you provide the info for the Constitution Class at

        > Mckinleyville? Date, time, length, etc.

        > > Thanks! Jean

        > > On Apr 27, 2010, at 3:04 PM, Liz Lux wrote:

        > > > If this is something you'd like to learn more about, I'm hosting

        > > > Michael Badnarik and his Constitution Class in Mckinleyville,

        > CA, this

      • Jean Colegrove
        Message 3 of 7 , May 11 9:01 PM
          Liz,

          I should be able to drive up to McKinleyville on a weekend, except for July 7 to 14 when I'm at the Freedom Fest at Vegas.

          Regards, Jean