Reject the "Health Care Cooperatives" Compromise

  • SD
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 3:36 AM
      --- On Fri, 7/31/09, The John Birch Society <Alert@...> wrote:
      #yiv304515376 #yiv852122160 #yiv2038520468 .ulink {FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}#yiv304515376 #yiv852122160 #yiv2038520468 TD{FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}

      Reject the Deceptive "Health Care Cooperatives" Compromise

      Our opposition to a government takeover of health care is being heard! President Obama's health care reform legislation has been bogged down in Congress due to growing grassroots opposition.

      "Nobody is talking about some government takeover of health care. I'm tired of hearing that." President Barack Obama, July 29, 2009

      Meanwhile, Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and five other senators on the Senate Finance Committee are drafting a bipartisan compromise bill featuring "health care cooperatives" (instead of "the public option") that he believes will be passed by the Senate this fall. For more information about "health care cooperatives" see, "Reject Health Care Cooperatives -- Trojan Horse for the Public Option."

      "I'm trying to be one step ahead of Republicans ... by trying to get a workable compromise ahead of time.... Only once has our compromises [bills drafted by Senators Grassley and Baucus] not passed the Senate in ten years." Senator Chuck Grassley, July 27, 2009

      Say no to any form of government takeover of our health care system!

      Click here to contact your representative and senators and start fighting now to defeat the "health care cooperatives" deception!

      Thanks.

      Your Friends at The John Birch Society

      You have received this message because you have subscribed to a mailing list of The John Birch Society. If you do not wish to receive periodic emails from this source, please click below to unsubscribe.
      http://www.votervoice.net/link/unsub/c/jbs37594U255823.aspx