Bergland Book Fr*ee With LP Membership!

  • Bruce Cohen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2009
      This offer is good only from the date of this email to next
      Sunday, May 10th at Midnight.

      Folks,

      I just found a case of 'Libertarianism in One Lesson'.

      I was cleaning and organizing my office and there they were!

      This is David Bergland's famous book about what it
      means to be a Libertarian.  It's the Sixth Edition.

      I went on Amazon, and older editions like this, even USED
      copies go for $40.00.

      http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=bergland+%22libertarianism+in+one+lesson%22

      So, the brand new paperback, 1993 edition in perfect
      condition, I'm going to give one copy away to each
      person who becomes an LP Member through this offer.

      Or renews/extends their Membership.

      I'd prefer to give these away to help the Party instead
      of selling them on Amazon.

      So, here are my guidelines, the 'fine print':

      New Members: Free book, including shipping.
      Membership Renewals and Extensions:
      Strategic Member or above ($50.00): free book!

      Free - No Charge - Gift -Yours to enjoy and keep...
      The shipping is even paid, no extra charge for that.

      Now, there is a limit to how many of these I can give.
      The time limit is until next Sunday at Midnight.
      The quantity limit is until I run out of books.

      BONUS!

      I have a case of the Clyde Cleveland book,
      Restoring the Heart of America, too!
      If you join at the $50 level, or renew at the
      $100 level, I will send you a copy of both of
      these fine books.

      The copies of Restoring the Heart of America
      are all first editions, and autographed.

      The Amazon price on these can be quite high!

      http://www.amazon.com/Restoring-Heart-America-Return-Government/dp/1886656096

      The same limits apply with both books.

      To get your free book or books:

      You may do this online at www.LP.Org and
      go to the https://www.lp.org/membership%c2%a0link.

      You can also mail it in, and if you have lost
      or don't have your renewal envelope, you can
      call me and I'll get you one.

      Or, the fastest and easiest way is to call it in.

      Calling it in saves the LP money as there is
      less processing of paper and checks.

      TOLL FREE: 866 622-7823
      From 10AM-10PM Pacific time, seven days a week.

      What's the CATCH?

      However you join or renew, you must contact
      me personally, within the time limit, and while I
      still have books, to claim your gift.

      I am giving these books away personally, so
      if you ask the National LP, they can't and won't
      be able to accomodate you.

      Thanks very much, and I hope you can join,
      rejoin, and/or extend your Membership.
      (Heck, I'll even count donations if you don't
       need to renew!)

      Bruce Cohen
      Bruce@...
      TOLL FREE: 866 622-7823
      From 10AM-10PM Pacific time, seven days a week.

      PS If you don't ask me for your books,
            I will never know you want or expect one.

      PPS Please share this offer with your Libertarian
                friends!  We need to build the party today.

    • Allen Rice
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2009
        Good for you, Bruce. Great idea, and very generous.

        Allen Rice