Ron Paul's Congressional Primary Election Results Here

  • Y. Kelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
      After the polls close at 7PM central. Results may be slow coming in
      because of the huge voter turnout all over Texas.
      http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/019773.html
    • Devon Showley
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
        2:1 victory! D

        "Y. Kelly" <ykellydsl@...> wrote: After the polls close at 7PM central. Results may be slow coming in
        because of the huge voter turnout all over Texas.
        http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/019773.html

        Best, d showley
        maccabeeliberty@...
        dlshowley@...

      • Devon Showley

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 7, 2008
            Good question. I am going to fire off an email asking them to refund
            leftover funds in proportion to donation levels.

            Don Venardos

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 7, 2008
              Can not Ron's people just check the donations of each person and then refund in proportion to the amount left over as a fraction of the max whole? Or did you say that?

              wrote:

              > What does Ron do with all the leftover $$? Can he spend it to, say,
              > promote libertarianism? I realize he runs as a Republican, but I gave my
              > money to a libertarian - not to promote any aspect of the Republocrats!
              > Best,
              >
              > Devon Showley <maccabeeliberty@... <maccabeeliberty%40yahoo.com>>
              > wrote:
              > 2:1 victory! D
              >
              > "Y. Kelly" <ykellydsl@... <ykellydsl%40gmail.com>> wrote: After the
              > polls close at 7PM central. Results may be slow coming in
              > because of the huge voter turnout all over Texas.
              > http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/019773.html
              >
              > Best, d showley
              > maccabeeliberty@... <maccabeeliberty%40yahoo.com>
              > dlshowley@... <dlshowley%40ca.rr.com>

              > Best, d showley
              > maccabeeliberty@... <maccabeeliberty%40yahoo.com>
              > dlshowley@... <dlshowley%40ca.rr.com>

              Best, d showley
              Who is John Galt?
              maccabeeliberty@...
              dlshowley@...

            • Don Venardos
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 7, 2008
                That's what I meant anyway :)
                They could it is just a matter of if they will.

                Regards,
                Don

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 8, 2008
                  That's a question on many of our minds, Devon. I hope we will know
                  soon. Since I'm not an FEC lawyer, don't take this as absolute -- but,
                  I think he'd have to close the books completely and formally shut down
                  the presidential campaign before moving the $$ to A PAC or F.R.E.E.
                  There is a Liberty Political Action Committee in Texas -- his daughter
                  is the organizer. It's inactive, but wouldn't it be great to see it
                  support libertarian candidates with $$ and other resources?
                  We'll see. Thanks,
                  PS: His congressional race goes on -- even though he is unopposed by a
                  Dem in Nov. -- he and has won his seat already.