Big Tent, or Pup Tent? A Strategy for LP Success

  • Bruce Cohen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      Big tent, or Pup Tent?

      http://www.reformthelp.org/caucus/promote/BigTentOrPupTent.pdf

      I know... You've heard me talk about winning issues, and being
      'inclusive' versus 'exclusive'* time and time again...

      Here's an essay from the www.ReformTheLP.com making this
      point a new way.

      It can be printed as a two sided flyer and distributed at your
      County LP events. I suggest you not only do that, but
      use the format as a model for all Candidate and Issue lit.

    • Don Venardos
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Excuse my ignorance on this issue, but what is this referring to?

        11. Election System
        Revise our voting system to incorporate fairness,
        transparency, accuracy, and accountability; adopt
        reasonable ballot access legislation and seek alter-
        natives to the current Plurality Voting system.

        Thanks,
        Don Venardos