Fw: It's time to get real!

  • Carol Moore in dc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Send the LP money...for one thing, Geoff Neale can't replace Bill Winter
      as LPNEWS editor until they raise enough money to pay off what he is
      owed in vacation pay, etc. that they'd failed to account for over the
      last few years. (Note: Dasbach also has been let go and the LP is
      looking for a new National Director. Resumes to Chair@...