Racial Privacy Initiative

  • fredtyg
    Message 1 of 127 , Feb 20, 2002
      Help End Gov't Race
      who led the charge a<br>few years back against racial
      quotas and set-asides in college admissions,<br>is
      championing a new cause this year: The Racial Privacy
      Initiative. RPI<br>would put an end to the use of those
      obnoxious race boxes on government<br>forms and strike at
      the heart of the racial grievance industry.
      Petitioners<br>in California have until April 10th to gather some 1
      million+ signatures in<br>order to qualify the initiative
      for next November's ballot. For more<br>information
      or to find out how you can help this effort, go
    • fredtyg
      Message 127 of 127 , Mar 28, 2002
        --- > How then did he get on the ballot as the Libertarian VP
        candidate in
        > Ca?

        I don't know. Could be that registration as an LP voter isn't
        required for Presidential Candidates. Nader wasn't a registered
        Green, either.