Re: Michelle Kubby Web Site

  • fredtyg
    Message 1 of 127 , Oct 1, 2001
      I've been told that Michelle Kubby has withdrawn from the race for Lt. Governor.
    • fredtyg
      Message 127 of 127 , Mar 28, 2002
        --- > How then did he get on the ballot as the Libertarian VP
        candidate in
        > Ca?

        I don't know. Could be that registration as an LP voter isn't
        required for Presidential Candidates. Nader wasn't a registered
        Green, either.