Re: Rules for Anderson, Susanville, and Redbluff

  • all4ncal
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2008
      Why do you say the "no rear brackets" rule a good rule?
      --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, ANGELA D HOSKINS
      <hoskins1717@...> wrote:

      > Red bluff will be the same as susanville no rear brackets. the
      bumper rule this year is a good rule

      > donaldroot <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: --- In
      west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, ANGELA D HOSKINS
      > <hoskins1717@> wrote:
      > >Can you run rear brackets on a Lincoln in Red Bluff this year, or is
      > it going to be same as Susanville rules?
      > > Donald
      > > They are up on the susanville website. Lassen county fair
      > >
      > > donaldroot <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > Just wanted to know if I could get e-mailed a set of rules.

    • ANGELA D HOSKINS
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2008
        is that stock? if the rear brackets were meant to be on the front they would have been on the front to start with. nothing to talk about here it's 1/2x4"x12" or leave the stock brackets on it's entirely up to you.

        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2008
          Sounds good for GM sedans mainly to me. Looks like I got to try and
          find another car