74 Imperial

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      1974 Imperial (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)

      --------
      Reply to: sale-553637654@...
      Date: 2008-01-27, 1:51PM PST

      Not running. Best offer hauls it away
    • kurtis vanfoeken
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
        i will give ya 350 for the 74

        Reply to: sale-553637654@ craigslist. org
        Date: 2008-01-27, 1:51PM PST

        Not running. Best offer hauls it away

      • Modrac2
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
          they guy told me he wants to sell it to a person that will restore it.

          kurtis vanfoeken <vnfkn@...> wrote:
          i will give ya 350 for the 74

          Date: 2008-01-27, 1:51PM PST

          Not running. Best offer hauls it away

        • all4ncal
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
            Well then tell him you are going to restore it. After all, it is only
            a 74
            --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, Modrac2
            <modrac2@...> wrote:

            > they guy told me he wants to sell it to a person that will restore
            it.

            > kurtis vanfoeken <vnfkn@...> wrote: i will give ya 350 for
            the 74

            > Josh <joshiebgood@...> wrote: 1974 Imperial (concord /
            pleasant hill / martinez)

            > --------
            > Reply to: sale-553637654@...
            > Date: 2008-01-27, 1:51PM PST
            >
            > Not running. Best offer hauls it away
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            Mobile. Try it now.

            > ---------------------------------

          • Modrac2
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
              I agree and wish it was a 73

              wrote:

              > they guy told me he wants to sell it to a person that will restore
              it.

              > kurtis vanfoeken wrote: i will give ya 350 for
              the 74

              > Josh wrote: 1974 Imperial (concord /
              pleasant hill / martinez)

              > --------