Re: 68 imperial

  • captain93ron
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 2, 2007
      I dont get a chance to get online much anymore but I want to know
      why in the hell you are bring my name into this Wes?????? I dont
      even know you. . .

      As for JD, he is a nice guy. he has hooked me up with several cars
      I have never paid him for and parts as well. whatever deals he has
      going with others is none of my business so leave me out of it.

      Ron

      --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, wes smock
      <wess11p@...> wrote:

      > Round one complete, this one will go to the score
      > cards..Our judges, capt. Ron, Pee Wee and Benny
      > Hernandez.

    • wes smock
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 2, 2007
        ron, did you even get what i wrote, your name was not
        brought into their argument, nothing bad was said, it
        was a joke,(like they were boxers, you were a judge)
        understand??? How the hell could you take offense to
        that? I am sure everyone else understood, just not
        you.
        --- captn93ron <captain93ron@...> wrote:

        > I dont get a chance to get online much anymore but
        > I want to know
        > why in the hell you are bring my name into this
        > Wes?????? I dont
        > even know you. . .
        >
        > As for JD, he is a nice guy. he has hooked me up
        > with several cars
        > I have never paid him for and parts as well.
        > whatever deals he has
        > going with others is none of my business so leave me
        > out of it.
        >

        > Ron
        >

        > --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, wes
        > smock
        > <wess11p@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Round one complete, this one will go to the score
        > > cards..Our judges, capt. Ron, Pee Wee and Benny
        > > Hernandez.

        Be a better pen pal.