Re: I AM BACK

  • Ron Alley
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2002
      Thanks for the welcome... Sooo where is everyone? Whats everyone
      been up too?

      ron
    • Ron Alley
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 17, 2003
        Well,thanks to a credit card,here i am LOL.
        anyways,I will do some clening and make room for some newer pics.

        Napa,low car count again,12 on sat and 18 on sun.
        I did very bad there,lol.
        bad ground cable took me out in my heat early on,went on to
        consi,lost my dist and did not make the main.
        Cordoba is junked now....

        Anyways,I will be in lakeport with a 72 Impala on aug 31 if any one
        is going,see you there.

        ron
      • Scott
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2003
          Ron,
          Welcome back, send that credit card to me too, and its about time you
          got to derby, =).

          Junker

          --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Alley"
          <captain93ron@y...> wrote:
          > Well,thanks to a credit card,here i am LOL.
          > anyways,I will do some clening and make room for some newer pics.
          >
          > Napa,low car count again,12 on sat and 18 on sun.
          > I did very bad there,lol.
          > bad ground cable took me out in my heat early on,went on to
          > consi,lost my dist and did not make the main.
          > Cordoba is junked now....
          >
          > Anyways,I will be in lakeport with a 72 Impala on aug 31 if any one
          > is going,see you there.
          >
          > ron
        • Ron Alley
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 18, 2003
            Junker,the card is maxed so i will send it,all you have to do is
            make the payments on it,LOL.

            ron