pictures

  • steve robinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      Junker, You got some great shots of Red Bluff. Thanks! It's nice to
      see some shots of a derby a person can't go to.
      Steve
    • Scott
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        Glad you enjoyed them! Did you cheak out the one in the "files" area?
        Junker

        --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@y..., "steve robinson" <stris141@a...>
        wrote:
        > Junker, You got some great shots of Red Bluff. Thanks! It's nice to
        > see some shots of a derby a person can't go to.
        > Steve
      • steve robinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
          Sure did. Looks like a pretty nice track. Wonder if that might be a
          good place to have a IDDA derby?
          Steve

          In west_coast_derby_gallery@y..., "Scott" <junkernutz@c...> wrote:
          > Glad you enjoyed them! Did you cheak out the one in the "files"
          area?
          > Junker
          >

          > --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@y..., "steve robinson"
          <stris141@a...>
          > wrote:
          > > Junker, You got some great shots of Red Bluff. Thanks! It's nice
          > > see some shots of a derby a person can't go to.
          > > Steve
        • Scott
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
            I don't know? But they are have 3 day's of Monster Truck's there this
            weekend, and it get's packed every day! When Gravedigger get's a
            bouncin in there it get's pretty hairy! LOL.