Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Re: what kind of rules would be good?

  • wes smock
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
      I agree troy, some welding on doors and trunk is ok,
      but not full weld. I hate flat tires and I agree they
      ruin the show. Are you coming to any shows up this way
      this year? The fair show was great last year,
      especially if you like to see me and lew kill each
      other, I got him at the fair but he got me at the eve
      of destruction.

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • troytagvtown
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 2, 2007
        whats up mr cheater!!!LOL
        ive been busy,busy ,busy in the off season..its very difficult to
        have good balance beteween derby...work..and home...im very lucky to
        have a patient old lady..and a couple kids who like to derby too!!!
        i hope to do a couple more derbys this comming season..im startn to
        get my shit back together...motors..cars...garage...etc...im sure
        well run into each other....LOL..keep in touch BROTHERRRRRR

        --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, wes smock