Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] Cars needed

  • darren harkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      I am in central utah and i have a couple cordobas might be willing to sell or trade for i dont know maybe a 1960 plymouth wagon??

      Darren Harkins
      president and ceo of
      JACKASS MFG.

      cooper1999 <cooper1999@...> wrote:
      I am looking for 2 Chrysler Cordobas for the stirrin dirt team derby.
      I don't know if we will do January or March or maybe both. I am also
      looking for a 1975 Chrysler Newport. If you have any lines on these
      cars in or around Northern Utah please let me know. I am willing to
      travel but not too far due to the price of fuel. Also does anyone
      have any tips on building a 1960 Plymouth Suburban wagon. I picked it
      up cheap and have never seen one run.

      Cooper Mitchell
      Triple "H" Racing
      Hit em where it hurts in the "ball" joints

    • robert dewyze
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
        I ran a '57 plymouth suburban wagon. Humps blew out
        but it was by far the rustiest car I have ever ran.

        Chain the humps and build the front like a typical Y
        framed chrysler. It would definately help to weld
        everything you can including the tops of the doors
        where the windows come through.

        --- cooper1999 <cooper1999@...> wrote:

        > I am looking for 2 Chrysler Cordobas for the stirrin
        > dirt team derby.
        > I don't know if we will do January or March or maybe
        > both. I am also
        > looking for a 1975 Chrysler Newport. If you have
        > any lines on these
        > cars in or around Northern Utah please let me know.
        > I am willing to
        > travel but not too far due to the price of fuel.
        > Also does anyone
        > have any tips on building a 1960 Plymouth Suburban
        > wagon. I picked it
        > up cheap and have never seen one run.
        >
        > Cooper Mitchell
        > Triple "H" Racing
        > Hit em where it hurts in the "ball" joints

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • jarrod lazenby