weaverville?

  • Ken Schultz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      Ron or junker, is the calendar right when it says the weaverville show
      is on monday this year?
    • carl mikkelsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
        That wouldn't be unusual. We were on monday night for over 20 years.  The fair wanted something to get people to go out on monday. derby was most popular so that worked. We went to wednesday when they started haveing concerts on Sun-Tues. Makes it hard for people who work. .

        Ken Schultz <demoman4q@...> wrote:
        Ron or junker, is the calendar right when it says the weaverville show
        is on monday this year?

      • derbydan_316
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2010
          What day is the Derby in weaverville????