Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] 77 New yorker JD

  • scott grigsby
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
      JD or Chris,
      I know somebody in Redding, that may be able to
      get that car for you if becomes a big problem .LOL
      Junker

      --- destroyer88_2006 <destroyer88_2006@...>
      wrote:

      > hey everone whats going on? Anyways... JD this is
      > chris 88, I got a
      > 77 new yorker for free but I no longer have a place
      > to build my
      > cars...as much as I want to keep this car its gotta
      > go... the car is
      > in redding and its yours if you want it. Get ahold
      > of me at the lumber
      > yard in willows ok.
      >
      > Chris
      > (aka) Destroyer88

    • John Daniels
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hey Junker, nice to hear from ya. I thought maybe you were on vacation. Don't hear too much from ya. JD

        wrote:

        > hey everone whats going on?  Anyways... JD this is
        > chris 88, I got a
        > 77 new yorker for free but I no longer have a place
        > to build my
        > cars...as much as I want to keep this car its gotta
        > go... the car is
        > in redding and its yours if you want it. Get ahold
        > of me at the lumber
        > yard in willows ok.
        >
        >                          Chris
        >                      (aka) Destroyer88

      • John Daniels
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
          Thanks Chris, they were nice guys up there. They said they'll call me when they get more cars. I am doing some trading with them for a running 454 and tranny. They have alot of hi performance parts. Thanks again Chris. I would have called, but i  misplaced the number. Talk to ya this week. JD