Re: derby info

  • Ron Alley
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      --- In west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com, carl mikkelsen
      <lionsderby@...> wrote:

      > April 29th Hanford?

      kingsspeedway.net
    • jath2o
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2006
        From what I heard Justin #747 won Phoenix and 2 Tucson guys won 1st and 2nd in Pima County.  Jason #7 & David #61 took 3rd and 4th at Pima.

        Pontiac Freak

        From: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ron Alley
        Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 10:16 PM
        To: west_coast_derby_gallery@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [west_coast_derby_gallery] derby info

        Well,since April is pretty much over.....Anyone got any
        info,results,pics,video,ect. of any of these derbys????

        1 Irwindale,CA

        5 Yuma,AZ

        8 Colusa,CA (XDDL)

        15 Chowchilla,CA

        21 Watsonville,CA

        23 Phoenix,AZ

        29 Blythe,CA
        Pima,AZ
        Hanford,CA

        Anyone???????

      • venemy
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2006
          1st Brian Holt
          2nd Doug Holt
          3rd Dale Nelson
          4th Rick Roberts
          5th Andre Metzler
        • carl mikkelsen
          Message 4 of 7 , May 4, 2006
            This is the full results. Only 5 cars.

            venemy <venemy@...> wrote:
            1st Brian Holt
            2nd Doug Holt
            3rd Dale Nelson
            4th Rick Roberts
            5th Andre Metzler

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Ron Alley
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 12, 2006
              Can anyone help this guy?????

              Greetings, My name is Ken and I run a Swap Meet and Auction in
              Oakland, OR. just north of Roseburg, We are thinking of putting on a
              Demolition Derby here in Oct. this year, and would like to know if you
              have contact with clubs, teams or anyone with the info we need to pull
              off a derby in our area. What we need to know is what kind prizes are
              awarded ie money, trophies, etc. and how to contact the clubs, teams,
              or anyone who would be willing to get involved with this project.

              Thank You for your time, feel free to call me Wed. through Sundays
              toll free at 888-459-1101
              metzhillparkandswap@...

              Ken