Re: [west_coast_derby_gallery] XDDL

  • carl mikkelsen
    Message 1 of 122 , Apr 1, 2006
      better go show the old man how to print them out.

      Hatti Daniels <sweetface2000_us@...> wrote:
      ok. I think I found them posted,but i am not sure if they are the right rules.
      love ya dad

      Hatti, I think i have them here, we just have to print them out. Dad
      Message 122 of 122 , May 4, 2007
        We go every year. Had the yellow 4 dr Plymouth.

        Mark <foreveryours@...> wrote:
        Yeah, I was there. That was a fun race. My car is candy apple red
        over white with a skull on the roof #77. It's hard to miss. What did
        you think of the race ?
        Mark

        --- In west_coast_derby_ gallery@yahoogro ups.com, carl mikkelsen